JAMMIN 107.7 $5,000 FUGITIVE RULES
THE FUGITIVE $5,000 JAMMIN 107.7 REALITY RADIO
DO NOT FOLLOW A PERSON WHO ANSWERS "YES" TO YOU, OR STATES THEY ARE THE JAMMIN 107.7 $5,000 FUGITIVE TO ANY LOCATION. ALWAYS STAY IN A PUBLIC AREA.
THE TRUE FUGITIVE WILL PROVIDE IDENTIFICATION, AND GIVE YOU A LETTER ON JAMMIN 1077 HEADED PAPER DULY SIGNED BY MEMBERS OF SENIOR STAFF.
The following rules apply to the WSKP Fugitive contest, sponsored by radio station WSKP-FM / 107.7 FM, which is owned and operated by Full Power Radio. By participating in this contest, listeners agree to be bound by these rules.
1. WSKP FM is giving away a Yamaha Zuma scooter valued at $5,000 and a $5,000 check, Listeners will be encouraged to search the Jammin 107.7 immediate listening area for the Jammin 107.7 $5,000 Fugitive. The Fugitive holds the "key" to the grand prize. The "key" is a winner's letter (on station letterhead and signed by Jammin 107.7 management) that contains a phone number the contestant has to call, with a password to confirm the Fugitive has been caught.
2. The Fugitive will also have in his possession a certificate redeemable for a check for $5,000 and a Yamaha zuma scooter valued at $5,000, that will be presented to the winner upon verification at the offices and studios of Jammin 107.7 / WSKP.
3. The Jammin 107.7 area of game play is New London County only. You can only win this contest in New London County.
4. Different clues will be given out beginning March 28th 2014, three times daily (Monday thru Friday) at 8:00am, Noon, and 4:00pm up until the Jammin 107.7 $5,000 Fugitive is caught. Three (3) clues will be announced each weekday for the duration of the contest. CLUES WILL NOT BE REPEATED
5. The contest cannot be won outside of the designated operation hours. Monday through Sunday, 6AM – 9PM.
6. Contestants must be 18 years of age and older.
7. In order for a contestant to win they must discern the location or identity of the Jammin 1077 Fugitive, then approach this individual, and say, (verbatim), "Are you the Jammin 107.7 $5,000 Fugitive?" If it IS the fugitive, the contestant will be given the key – which is a winner's letter on station letterhead and signed by Jammin 107.7 management that contains a phone number and a secret password. To claim the bounty, the contestant must call the number, and when prompted, repeat the password. To receive the prize (bounty), the winner will be required to present 2 forms of government issued picture I.D. at the Jammin 107.7 / WSKP Studios, located at 758 Colonel Ledyard Highway, Ledyard CT 06339
8. The question has to be asked directly, in person, and in close physical proximity, to the person the listener believes to be The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive. If that person is The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive and has been questioned with an acceptable question listed above during a Bounty Period they will answer "yes" and that contestant will, subject to complying with these Terms & Conditions in full, win the Bounty!
9. In the event that more than one person approaches and correctly questions The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive, the winner of the Bounty will be the person who asks first. If more than one person correctly asks at the same time, the Bounty will be divided equally between these people. All decisions as to which person has correctly questioned The Jammin 1077 Fugitive first or which persons have correctly questioned The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive at the same time will be at the absolute discretion of The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive and no correspondence or discussions will be entertained. The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive's decision is final.
10. No person who approaches and/or questions The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive will be answered truthfully or will win a prize if any of the following apply: They have done so outside of a Bounty Period outside of the designated hours of operation 6AM – 9PM The Fugitive is traveling in private transport The Fugitive is in a private residence or place of accommodation. That person is ineligible to enter.
11. There is one person who has been appointed and nominated by Jammin 107.7 as The Jammin 107.7 $5,000 Fugitive. Jammin 107.7 / WSKP may at its absolute discretion at any time replace The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive with another person selected by Jammin 107.7 /WSKP.
12. Jammin 107.7 / WSKP does not guarantee the safety of participants in this contest. By participating, contestants agree that Jammin 107.7 / WSKP, Full Power Radio will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind suffered by participants, as a result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly relating to this contest. Jammin 107.7 / WSKP, Full Power Radio is not responsible for the negligence of the contestants.
13. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, and/or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
14. The Jammin 107.7 Fugitive will be easy to access and/or approach. Any one participant found searching on private land, or using private land to access or gain unfair advantage to the Jammin 107.7 Fugitive, will be immediately disqualified. Anyone participating in the contest must follow the rules of the contest, as well as the rules and regulations of the locations where they may seek out the Fugitive.
15. No destruction of private or public property is necessary to find the Fugitive. No risk-taking is required to locate the Fugitive.
16. Jammin 107.7 may at any time during the promotion and at its absolute discretion, terminate or suspend the competition.
17. All decisions made by the monitors and judges appointed by JAMMIN 107.7 / WSKP WILL BE FINAL!
18. The winner of the competition will be required to take part in all publicity activity associated with the promotion, including, but not limited to, phone calls, radio, TV, or press interviews, etc., for the duration of the promotion- and any time thereafter where there is publicity associated with the promotion.
19. By participating, the winner agrees not to engage in any negative interviews or make any disparaging comments or statements about Jammin 107.7 / WSKP, their employees or associates. By accepting the prize, the winner grants permission to Jammin 107.7 / WSKP to use his or her name, photograph, voice, and likeness for the use in advertising and/or publicity.
20. Any winner or contestant agrees to assist Jammin 107.7 / WSKP in the conduct of any investigation deemed necessary or appropriate to determine the legitimacy of the contestant's fair play. This includes, but is not limited to attending interviews and full disclosure of relationship the contestant may have with the person identified as the Jammin 107.7 FUGITIVE.
21. Employees and immediate family members of Full Power Radio, and their affiliates are not eligible to participate in this contest.
22. No purchase of any kind is necessary to win.
23. The rights of Jammin 107.7 /WSKP, under these rules and regulations, will not be prejudiced or restricted by any indulgent forbearance extended to a winner or contestant and no waiver by Jammin 107.7 / WSKP in respect of any breach (actual or these rules and regulations will operate as a waiver in respect of any subsequent breach.)
24. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to the contests or promotions sponsored by Jammin 107.7 / WSKP is reserved exclusively to Jammin 107.7 / WSKP. All decisions shall be final, unless otherwise decided by Jammin 107.7 / WSKP
25. In all matters, all decisions of Jammin 107.7 staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
26. JAMMIN 107.7 / WSKP reserves the right to amend these rules without notice.
The following rules apply in all contests or promotions sponsored by Jammin 107.7 / WSKP, which is owned and operated by Full Power Radio. By participating in any such contests or promotions, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will control. Jammin 107.7 / WSKP